The domain name www.globaljobs.network (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) owned and managed by Global Jobs Network LLC, a private limited company, incorporated and existing under the laws of India and having its registered office at G-45, Lower Ground Floor, Lajpat Nagar, Part 1, New Delhi – 110024, India (hereinafter referred to as “Global Jobs Network”).
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the Global Jobs Network website and shall not transact on or use the website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Website. Global Jobs Network reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to Global Jobs Network' notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
Platform for Transaction and Communication
The Website is a platform that Users utilize for taking services with respect to services provided by Global Jobs Network and interact with one another for their transactions. Global Jobs Network is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between the Website's and other parties.
Obligation of User/Subscriber
The accuracy of the Registration Data given to the Global Jobs Network on initial application for the Service shall be the sole responsibility of the User.
- The User confirms that he has obtained all licenses and permits which are necessary for posting and uploading a job listing on the Global Jobs Network' website. He indemnifies and agrees to keep the Global Jobs Network indemnified against all demands, claims and damages which may arise out of the said job posting.
- Any licenses, permits, consents, approvals and intellectual property or other rights as may be required for using the Service shall be obtained by the User at his own cost.
- The User will ensure compliance with all notices or instructions given by the Global Jobs Network from time to time to enable the use of the Service.
- The User understands and agrees that User is responsible for the payment of all applicable taxes and for all costs that are incurred in using the Website's service.
- The User shall be solely responsible for all information retrieved, stored and transmitted through the Service by him.
- The User understands and agrees that he/she shall always comply with the requirements of Information Technology Act 2000 as well as all rules, regulations, guidelines, bye laws and notifications made thereunder.
- The User hereby expressly agrees that Global Jobs Network has performed and complied with the requirements of Information Technology Act 2000 as well as all rules, regulations, guidelines, bye laws and notifications made thereunder.
- The User shall keep confidential and not disclose to any person the User's password and user identification and all activities and transmission performed by the User through his user identification.
- The User shall immediately notify the Global Jobs Network of any un-authorized use of the User's account or any other breach of security known to the User.
- The User shall promptly make the payment to the Global Jobs Network towards the Subscription Fees as and when it becomes payable.
- The User shall be responsible for the set-up or configuration of his equipment for accessing any Service.
- The User will indemnify Global Jobs Network for any action or claim committed/made by any third party resulting from any information posted on the site by the user or/and anybody else on his behalf.
- User is restrained from allowing any person other than the authorized person(s) named in the Order form to use the Service
- The User shall use the Service only for the purpose for which it is subscribed.
- The User shall comply with all applicable laws (and shall not contravene any applicable law) of India relating to the Services, including any regulation made pursuant thereto.
- The User shall not print, download, duplicate or otherwise copy, delete, vary or amend or use any data or personal information posted by any User on the Website except such data and information which are posted by the User himself.
- User is prohibited from uploading multiple resumes of the same User/Individual using same or different accounts. Global Jobs Network reserves the right to remove any or all such resumes without further notice.
- The User shall not share the Service with any person without the prior written approval of the Global Jobs Network.
- The User shall not use the Service for any unlawful purpose including without limitation criminal purposes.
- The Service shall not be used to send or receive any message, which is offensive on moral, religious, racial or political grounds or of an abusive, indecent, obscene, defamatory or menacing nature.
- The User shall not infringe on any intellectual property rights of any person or/and retain information in any computer system or otherwise with an intention to do so.
You agree that you shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information on the Site, that -
- belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- harm minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonate another person
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation;
- In case of non-compliance of the foregoing, the access of such users to the Site shall be immediately terminated.
- If the User breaches any of the above-mentioned covenants, Global Jobs Network shall have the right to delete any material relating to the violations without prior notice to the User. Global Jobs Network shall issue a warning to the User to discontinue any activity which leads to the said violations and in the event the User continues with such prohibited activity; the Global Jobs Network reserves the unilateral right to suspend or/and deactivate the User's access to Website and to forfeit any amounts paid by him. In addition to the right to indemnity available to the Global Jobs Network, the Global Jobs Network shall have the right to any legal remedy, against the User to recover the loss suffered by the Global Jobs Network and the harm caused to the reputation of the Global Jobs Network, due to such violation by the User.
- The Users shall avail of the www.globaljobs.network or any other related site for lawful purposes alone. Transmission or/and distribution or/and storage of material or/and conduct in violation of any applicable local or/and state or/and Central or/and foreign law or/and regulation is prohibited. This includes without limitation any unauthorized use of material protected by patent or/and copyright or/and trademark or/and other intellectual property right, material that is obscene or/and defamatory or/and libelous or/and constitutes an illegal threat, or/and violates rights of privacy or publicity, or/and violates export control laws. The User may use the information on our site only to the extent necessary to facilitate www.globaljobs.network related transactions.
- The user is hereby prohibited from charging any fee from the candidates whose data is available on www.globaljobs.network for processing job application of such person.
- • The www.globaljobs.network strongly opposes SPAM, which floods the Internet with unwanted and unsolicited email and deteriorates the performance and availability of the www.globaljobs.network service. All forms of SPAM, or any other activities that have the effect of facilitating SPAM, are strictly prohibited.
- www.globaljobs.network also prohibits the use of another Internet service to send or post SPAM to drive visitors to your site hosted on or through www.globaljobs.network systems, whether the messages were originated by you, under your direction, or by or under the direction of a related or unrelated third party.
- Job postings for positions in companies, offices, etc. that are based outside of India are not allowed on the website. Companies based out of India are also not allowed to post job openings for positions outside of the country.
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
This site is controlled and operated by Global Jobs Network. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Material on Website is solely for your personal, non- commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and you must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other website or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non- commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which you receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
Global Jobs Network respects the intellectual property of others. In case you feel that your trademark has been infringed, you can write to Global Jobs Network at firstname.lastname@example.org
Limitation of Liability
Please contact us for any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Website.